What’s up, guys?
Welcome to my Basketball blog!
You may be asking yourself what Basketball Mentality is.
This mentality sets the losers from the winners, the successful from the failures.
This mentality is part of the blueprint that makes a person successful and dominant.
Look at all the greats Kobe, LeBron, and Jordan. All are known by one name, the legends, the chosen ones. All of them had a Basketball Mentality!
Examples of Basketball Mentality are…
- Staying up late to study the game
- Waking up early to work on your game
- Getting to the gym when you don’t feel like it
- Quitting when everyone else wants to
- Being the first in the gym and last to leave.
If you want to dunk like Jordan or Kobe or have the handles like Kyrie or Curry, you need the Basketball Mentality.
In this blog, I want to bring you the best tips, tricks, and programs to make you the most dominant player on the court.
Here are a few of my favorite articles:
- How To Jump Higher In Basketball Guaranteed
- Best Vertical Jump Program Revealed
- Vert Shock Review: Really The Best Jump Program After 8 Weeks?
- Jump Manual Review: Still The Best?
- Basketball Shoes That Make You Jump Higher: Do They Exist?
- Vet Shock vs Jump Manual (Buyers Guide To Best Vertical Jump Training Program
About Founder – Daniel
My name is Daniel, I live in the sunny state of Florida, and I have been playing basketball since I can remember. I played varsity all through high school and continued to play in college.
As I got older, basketball changed my life, and I am at a point where I want to share this life-changing game with everyone. That is why I decided to make this blog. I want to share this information to improve players’ games at every level, from beginner to professional.
Within this blog, you will find the best gear, workout tips, and workout routines/Programs to follow. Maybe I even will run into some interesting stories along the way.
I love basketball; I love playing the game. Now I made it my mission to help anyone I can use the power of the internet. I want this blog to be where you can get basketball information to improve your skill and achieve your goal; this blog can serve as a type of coach for you.
If your dream is to shatter the backboard like Shaq or jump over a 7-footer like Vince Carter, maybe have handles like kyrie or Damian Lillard, even if you want to shoot like James Harden and Stephen Curry. You will find something in this blog to help you reach that dream.
I am always open to content ideas, or if you want me to review a particular product, please get in touch with me, and I will typically respond within 72 hours.